- Colloidal Silica Manufacture
- Phase Transfer Catalysts Manufacture
- Desalination of fruit juice
Removal of tartaric acid from wine
- Desalination of pharma / chemical intermediates
- Desalination of cheese whey
- Desalination of soy sauce
- Production of amino acids from amino acid salts
- Desalination of starch sugar, soybean saccharide, xylose and xylito desalination
- Acid recovery from stainless steel pickling effluent
- Recovery of electroplating solutions
- Production of acid and alkali from inorganic salts/industrial waste streams
- Acid recovery of aluminum foil pickling process
- Production of organic acid from organic acid salt
Desalination of soy sauce.
In the desalination of Soy sauce, Sugar molasses and Amino acids or deacidification of Fruit juices, the same membranes, system design and Electrodialysis stacks are used. Soy Sauce is produced by fermentation, the broth contains 16 to 18wt% of NaCl. For human consumption this must be reduced to 5-8%. This can be done effectively and efficiently by Electrodialysis without loosing fragrance, colour or taste.