- Colloidal Silica Manufacture
- Phase Transfer Catalysts Manufacture
- Desalination of fruit juice
Removal of tartaric acid from wine
- Desalination of pharma / chemical intermediates
- Desalination of cheese whey
- Desalination of soy sauce
- Production of amino acids from amino acid salts
- Desalination of starch sugar, soybean saccharide, xylose and xylito desalination
- Acid recovery from stainless steel pickling effluent
- Recovery of electroplating solutions
- Production of acid and alkali from inorganic salts/industrial waste streams
- Acid recovery of aluminum foil pickling process
- Production of organic acid from organic acid salt
Recovery of electroplating solutions.
Electrodialysis Stacks for cost effective recovery and reuse of nickel electroplating solutions from Bright Nickel electroplating effluent are available. Electrodialysis is a clean technique able to produce dilute and concentrated solutions from a contaminated started solution.
The treated effluent had sufficient quality for reuse as rinsewater in galvanic process. All ions detected presented adequate concentrations for reuse. Even the organic compounds from the additives could be removed by ED.
Electrodialysis can be applied effectively for chromium recovery from chromium electroplating drag-out for reuse. Electrodialysis effectively recovers more than 80 percent of plating metals such as nickel, chromium, cadmium, copper and zinc.
Recovery of EDTA from electroless copper plating bath.
Recovery of exhausted alkali from process solutions for the manufacture of nickel-cadmium batteries.