- Colloidal Silica Manufacture
- Phase Transfer Catalysts Manufacture
- Desalination of fruit juice
Removal of tartaric acid from wine
- Desalination of pharma / chemical intermediates
- Desalination of cheese whey
- Desalination of soy sauce
- Production of amino acids from amino acid salts
- Desalination of starch sugar, soybean saccharide, xylose and xylito desalination
- Acid recovery from stainless steel pickling effluent
- Recovery of electroplating solutions
- Production of acid and alkali from inorganic salts/industrial waste streams
- Acid recovery of aluminum foil pickling process
- Production of organic acid from organic acid salt
Desalination of starch sugar, soybean saccharide, xylose and xylito desalination.
Feed material containing about 4% xylo-oligosaccharide and salt. Salt removal over 98% by Electrodialysis.
Soybean Saccharide desalination:
Feed material containing about 2% Oligosaccharide and salt. Salt removal by Electrodialysis > 98%.
Six carbon carbohydrate desalination:
Feed material containing 1-1.5% six carbon carbohydrate, about 3% inorganic salt, proteins, and suspended solids. The Original process of Centrifugal washing and recrystallization is replaced by Electrodialysis with substantial improvements in productivity. Substantial savings in production costs are realized due to savings is power consumption and labour saved.